Pug LED Brake Hitch Cover
Pug LED Brake Hitch Cover
During the day, it appears to be normal hitch cover; however, hit the brakes and watch it do it's thing! Also, illuminates when the running lights are switched on! Then the color brightens when the brakes are applied!
- Steel Hitch Tube - Thermoplastic Lens
- Fits a 2 inch hitch receiver. (Clip not included)
- Plugs into your vehicles 4 Pin Flat Trailer Connector
- Operates in two modes: Running Lights and Brake Lights
- Provides additional visibility and third brake light.
- Measures 4.10 Inches in Length and the front face is 4 in x 4 in.
- Front face is coated in a protective clear coat to provide long lasting protection and durability.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
(See Product Description)
General Shipping Info
Most of our items are custom made to order and therefore have a set handling and production period. Most orders ship within 5-7 business days. However, this may be longer or shorter based upon the item. Please see the shipping notes on your purchase receipt.
All orders ship with a tracking number that can be used to monitor the status of the package in transit.
Please note: the listed delivery times are based on the average rate provided by the individual carrier and could be longer based on your location and service restrictions. Dreams2things is not responsible for delays attributable to the carrier.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Dreams2things has no control over these charges, nor can Dreams2things predict nor calculate what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for more information. In addition, when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.